The Expert Series: Making it work with lupus
Working or attending school with lupus is already challenging, but this year there may be a larger obstacle with COVID-19.
In this episode of The Expert Series, our Health Education Specialists share information on job accommodations and guidance to help people with lupus safely return to work and school with the pandemic.
Please find the links to important resources discussed in this episode:
- Lupus and the workplace FAQs | Lupus Foundation of America
- What you need to know about workplace accommodations | Lupus Foundation of America
- Call 211 for Essential Community Services | United Way 211
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens | CDC
- JAN - Job Accommodation Network (askjan.org)
- ADA.gov homepage
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) | Occupational Safety and Health Administration (osha.gov)