Lupus: The Expert Series
The Expert Series is an educational video series featuring empowering presentations from leading lupus experts with a focus on helping you live well with lupus.
Each month, lupus experts will offer invaluable insight on a variety of important topics, providing you with the knowledge you need to better manage the disease.
New segments of The Expert Series are available on the third Thursday of every month. Subscribe to receive an email when the next episode is released.
Upcoming topics include:
- How Lupus is Diagnosed (Spanish)
Most Recent Episode
It’s important to understand the importance of vaccines, how to communicate with your health care team regarding documentation and where you can go for more information. Learn more about Vaccine Safety and Lupus in our latest episode of The Expert Series.
- Episode 1: Managing and Preventing Flares
- Episode 2: Financing Your Medical Care
- Episode 3: Tips for Managing Medication Side Effects
- Episode 4: Diet and Lupus: Separating Fact and Fiction
- Episode 5: Lupus and Brain Fog
- Episode 6: Lupus and Men
- Episode 7: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Episode 8: Clinical Trials and Lupus
- Episode 9: Lupus 101 (en Español)
- Episode 10: Lupus 101
- Episode 11: Exercise and Lupus
- Episode 12: Lupus Lab Work and Blood Tests
- Episode 1: Skin Lupus - Beyond the Butterfly Rash
- Episode 2: Becoming a Self-Advocate
- Episode 3: Lupus and Heart Health
- Episode 4: Lupus and the Kidneys
- Episode 5A: Preparing for a Doctor's Appointment
- Episode 5B: Preparing for a Doctor's Appointment (en Español)
- Episode 6: Childhood Lupus and Mental Health
- Episode 6B: Childhood Lupus and Mental Health (en Español)
- Episode 7: Vaccine Safety and Lupus