Lupus: The Expert Series
The Expert Series is an educational podcast series featuring leading lupus experts with a focus on helping you live well with lupus.
Each month, lupus experts will offer invaluable insight on a variety of important topics, providing you with the knowledge you need to better manage the disease.
New segments of The Expert Series are available on the third Thursday of every month. Subscribe to receive an email when the next episode is released.
Most Recent Episode
We’re excited to announce we’ve changed The Expert Series format to podcasts! Listen to our first podcast episode now!
Having lupus can make everyday life challenging but we're here to help you get through some of those challenges.
In the new episode of The Expert Series, Foundation Health Education Nurse Manager, Lauren Metelski, RN, will share various resources that you can use to better manage the disease
- Episode 1: Managing and Preventing Flares
- Episode 2: Financing Your Medical Care
- Episode 3: Tips for Managing Medication Side Effects
- Episode 4: Diet and Lupus: Separating Fact and Fiction
- Episode 5: Lupus and Brain Fog
- Episode 6: Lupus and Men
- Episode 7: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Episode 8: Clinical Trials and Lupus
- Episode 9: Lupus 101 (en Español)
- Episode 10: Lupus 101
- Episode 11: Exercise and Lupus
- Episode 12: Lupus Lab Work and Blood Tests
- Episode 1: Skin Lupus - Beyond the Butterfly Rash
- Episode 2: Becoming a Self-Advocate
- Episode 3: Lupus and Heart Health
- Episode 4: Lupus and the Kidneys
- Episode 5a: Preparing for a Doctor's Appointment
- Episode 5b: Preparing for a Doctor's Appointment (en Español)
- Episode 6a: Childhood Lupus and Mental Health
- Episode 6b: Childhood Lupus and Mental Health (en Español)
- Episode 7: Vaccine Safety and Lupus
- Episode 8a: 5 Common Questions About Diagnosing Lupus (en Español)
- Episode 8b: 5 Common Questions About Diagnosing Lupus
- Episode 9: Planning for Pregnancy with Lupus
- Episode 10: Lupus and Eye Health