Lupus: The Expert Series
The Expert Series is an educational video series featuring empowering presentations from leading lupus experts with a focus on helping you live well with lupus.
Each month, lupus experts will offer invaluable insight on a variety of important topics, providing you with the knowledge you need to better manage the disease.
New segments of The Expert Series are available on the third Thursday of every month. Subscribe to receive an email when the next episode is released.
Upcoming topics include:
- Skin Lupus: Beyond the Butterfly Rash
- Lupus Lab Tests & Blood Work
Most Recent Episode
Our latest episode of The Expert Series is Exercise and Lupus. Learn key terms, occupational therapy, steps to consider when planning an exercise routine and evidence-based exercise. .
- Episode 1: Managing and Preventing Flares
- Episode 2: Financing Your Medical Care
- Episode 3: Tips for Managing Medication Side Effects
- Episode 4: Diet and Lupus: Separating Fact and Fiction
- Episode 5: Lupus and Brain Fog
- Episode 6: Lupus and Men
- Episode 7: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Episode 8: Clinical Trials and Lupus
- Episode 9: Lupus 101 (en Español)
- Episode 10: Lupus 101
- Episode 11: Exercise and Lupus