Lupus: The Expert Series
The Expert Series is an educational podcast series featuring leading lupus experts with a focus on helping you live well with lupus.
Each month, lupus experts will offer invaluable insight on a variety of important topics, providing you with the knowledge you need to better manage the disease.
New segments of The Expert Series are available on the third Thursday of every month. Subscribe to receive an email when the next episode is released.
Most Recent Episode
Listen to our latest podcast episode now!
In this episode of The Expert Series, Reproductive Health and Lupus, Dr. Jane Salmon shares information that is crucial to women's reproductive health throughout each stage of your life.
- Episode 1: Managing and Preventing Flares
- Episode 2: Financing Your Medical Care
- Episode 3: Tips for Managing Medication Side Effects
- Episode 4: Diet and Lupus: Separating Fact and Fiction
- Episode 5: Lupus and Brain Fog
- Episode 6: Lupus and Men
- Episode 7: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Episode 8: Clinical Trials and Lupus
- Episode 9: Lupus 101 (en Español)
- Episode 10: Lupus 101
- Episode 11: Exercise and Lupus
- Episode 12: Lupus Lab Work and Blood Tests
- Episode 1: Skin Lupus - Beyond the Butterfly Rash
- Episode 2: Becoming a Self-Advocate
- Episode 3: Lupus and Heart Health
- Episode 4: Lupus and the Kidneys
- Episode 5a: Preparing for a Doctor's Appointment
- Episode 5b: Preparing for a Doctor's Appointment (en Español)
- Episode 6a: Childhood Lupus and Mental Health
- Episode 6b: Childhood Lupus and Mental Health (en Español)
- Episode 7: Vaccine Safety and Lupus
- Episode 8a: 5 Common Questions About Diagnosing Lupus (en Español)
- Episode 8b: 5 Common Questions About Diagnosing Lupus
- Episode 9: Planning for Pregnancy with Lupus
- Episode 10: Lupus and Eye Health