Livestream to End Lupus
Help us raise awareness and funds and battle lupus with a charity stream.
Help us battle lupus with a charity stream!
Interested in streaming a live fundraising event and having your viewers and supporters donate to the Lupus Foundation of America? Join us May 3-5, 2024, during Lupus Awareness Month, for the Lupus Foundation of America's annual charity stream - Game On! to End Lupus™. Play video games, music, virtual sports - get creative any way and for how long you would like. Can't join is in May or want to hold a charity stream another time of year? No problem. Follow the steps below:
Get your campaign started using the Tiltify platform with Twitch, YouTube or Facebook:
- Go to the Lupus Foundation of America Livestream to End Lupus campaign page: https://tiltify.com/lupus-foundation-of-america/livestream-to-end-lupus
- Click “Start Fundraising” and Create an Account or Log in.
- Follow the prompts to set up your campaign then hit PUBLISH!
- Your campaign's dashboard will show links to copy your campaign URL for sharing and your donate URL to put in the donate button on your page.
- Share with your friends, family, and social followers to help raise money for lupus research.
- Download our Game On! to End Lupus Guidelines and Toolkit (bottom of the page) and brand your stream with all things Lupus Foundation of America.
- Connect to our Discord HERE » to access the rest of the toolkit and meet other creators who like you are using their platform to help end lupus.
Pro tip: Contact Stacey Clark at email@example.com for guidance and support to help make your stream a success!
Game On! to End Lupus unites streamers from around the world as they play video games and get creative, using their platforms to help end lupus. Held over a three day period in May, during Lupus Awareness Month, streamers are welcome to stream as little or as much as they would like during this time and throughout the month. However long you stream, you will be helping in the fight against lupus.
In May 2023, over 170 streamers came together as a community to raise lupus awareness and over $190,000 for lupus research, support, advocacy and education.
Join us May 3-5, 2024.