Livestream to End Lupus
Help us raise awareness and funds and battle lupus with a charity stream.
Help us battle lupus with a charity stream!
Interested in streaming a live fundraising event and having your viewers and supporters donate to the Lupus Foundation of America? When you stream for lupus, you get to support a cause you’re passionate about while having fun.
Get your campaign started using the Tiltify platform with Twitch, YouTube or Mixer:
- Go to the Lupus Foundation of America charity page: tiltify.com/lupus-foundation-of-america
- Click “Start Fundraising” and Create an Account or Log in.
- Follow the prompts to set up your campaign then hit PUBLISH!
- Your campaign's dashboard will show links to copy your campaign URL for sharing and your donate URL to put in the donate button on your page.
- Share with your friends, family, and social followers to help raise money for lupus research.
Pro tip: Contact Stacey Clark at email@example.com for guidance and support to help make your stream a success!
Game On! to End Lupus unites streamers from around the world as they play video games and use their platforms to help end lupus. Held over a three day period in May, during Lupus Awareness Month, streamers are welcome to stream as little or as much as they would like during this time. However long you stream, you will be helping in the fight against lupus.
In 2021, over 100 streamers came together as a community to raise lupus awareness and over $120,000 for lupus research, support, advocacy and education. Join us in 2022! Dates coming soon.
Contact Stacey Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.