Health Care Professionals
A toolkit for health care professionals diagnosing & treating lupus.
This toolkit contains resources for you and your patients.
Your patients can:
- Learn the basics of understanding, diagnosing, treating, coping and living with lupus through printable, downloadable guides, available in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Access caring support through the Lupus Foundation of America’s online programs and services and a downloadable one-pager you can hand out during initial visits.
- Explore specialized resources for caregivers and children with lupus, including resources specifically for use in schools.
- Enroll in the Lupus Foundation of America’s Research.forME™ Lupus Registry and receive information about future research opportunities.
- Find clinical trials for lupus.
- Take online courses to learn about and proactively manage lupus.
Find professional education opportunities for primary care providers and lupus specialists.
Explore research and grant funding opportunities.
Submit research, browse content and sign up for email alerts from our peer-reviewed, open-access journal, Lupus Science & Medicine™.
Download the National Lupus Public Health Agenda, which details a public health approach to lupus to guide policy, planning, advocacy and action initiatives.
Learn about a new initiative to improve minority participation in clinical trials.
Get tools and materials to share with your network.Learn more
Our health educators are available to help your patients find resources and support.Connect Patients to Us