On 10.10.20 we are taking Walk to End Lupus Now® completely virtual!
This new experience will keep us together safely while we are apart due to the coronavirus. Every step and every dollar raised brings us one step closer to a cure.
Join us on October 10 as we come together from coast to coast for a virtual walk event unlike any other. Hear from lupus experts, lupus warriors, team captains, Lupus Foundation of America staff and more special guests. You will have an opportunity to connect with other lupus warriors and celebrate the power we have together in the fight to end lupus!
And, don’t forget to lace up your sneakers to Walk to End Lupus Now! Whether you’re walking in your home, backyard or neighborhood -- no matter where you are, your steps, your fundraising and your power will get us one step closer to ending lupus.
How it Works
- Register. Select your state from the menu above and register to Walk to End Lupus Now.
- Fundraise. We provide you with all the tools you need to fundraise for lupus research, support and education services all while earning awesome incentives along the way.
- Spread the Word. Invite friends, family and coworkers to join your team and fundraise!
- Participate. Join us on October 10 as we unite as one lupus community for a great virtual event.
- Walk! Lace up your shoes and walk wherever you are, as we take steps together to show our power!
Walk to End Lupus Now® events provide people affected by lupus and their families with the opportunity to come together for one purpose: ending lupus. Join the Lupus Foundation of America and thousands of walkers in nearly 60 cities across the U.S. to raise money for research, increase awareness, and rally support for 1.5 million Americans living with lupus.
Learn more about how your company or organization can raise its profile and morale by becoming a corporate sponsor.Get started
Here are just a few of the ways we're delivering hope to millions.
WALKERS across the United States.
STEPS, which is equal to walking NYC’s Central Park 250 times!
RAISED (and counting!) to fund research, education, and support.