Lupus & You
Join us for sessions of our free educational series that will bring you the latest in lupus research, disease management and education.
Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. is a free educational series where people with lupus, their family and friends can learn more about the latest in lupus research and managing the disease.
You’ll hear about helpful resources and tools, as well as ways to engage in advocacy and awareness efforts to help bring an end to lupus. While these programs are typically in-person, with the COVID-19 pandemic, they are currently taking place in a virtual format.
Join our next nationwide virtual event!
Our next virtual Lupus & You event will be in September. Check back here for more details in the coming weeks!
The recording of our most recent event, on lupus and the heart, can be watched in full on our event page. You can also see the articles and other resources we discussed in the presentation.
See you in September!
Are you interested in other events in your area? Check the list below to find upcoming events and keep checking back as more events are added.
See Local Events
Our chapters and regional offices often run events that are more tailored for people in their areas. Check their local pages to see what events they have upcoming.
- Greater Ohio
- Heartland (supporting Missouri, southern Illinois up to and including Springfield, and eastern Kansas)
- Lone Star (supporting north, central and west Texas, including Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Lubbock, and surrounding areas)
- Mid-South (supporting Tennessee, Alabama and Kentucky)
- New Jersey (supporting all northern counties in New Jersey, south through Mercer and Ocean counties)
- North Carolina
- Northeast (supporting New York and Connecticut)
- Northern California
- Pacific Northwest (supporting Washington and Oregon)
- Philadelphia Tri-State (supporting Philadelphia, central and eastern Pennsylvania, all southern counties in New Jersey up through Burlington County, and Delaware)
- Southern California
- Texas Gulf Coast (supporting Houston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Harlingen and surrounding areas)
See Recordings and Resources From Past Events
Our Lupus & You virtual events are recorded and presented on our event pages along with resources that we talk about in the presentations. Here are the past events, with the most recent first: