Lupus & You: Lupus and the Kidneys - March 30, 2021
On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, we met for a live Lupus & You educational event covering the topic, Lupus and the Kidneys. Take a look below for the recording and related resources.
- About the Lupus Foundation of America’s Resources
- Understanding lupus: a general overview of the effect lupus has on the kidneys - Shikha Wadhwani, MD
- Lupus nephritis treatment and research update - Brad Rovin, MD
- How to discuss lupus nephritis treatment with your doctor - Bernie Rubin, DO, MPH, FACR, FACOI, FACP
- Panel Discussion (all)
- Moment of Motivation: Ernestine Shepherd, world’s oldest female bodybuilder
About Lupus & You
Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. is a free educational series where people with lupus, their family and friends can learn more about the latest in lupus research and managing the disease. You’ll hear about helpful resources and tools, as well as ways to engage in advocacy and awareness efforts to help bring an end to lupus.