Event Resources from Lupus & You: Lupus and the Heart
Virtually, via Zoom
Jun 23, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Thanks for joining free national virtual Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. education event which focused on lupus and the heart. The event was recorded, and you'll find the related links and videos below.
- Lupus and the Heart - Jim Oates, MD
- Diagnostic Tools and Testing - Debra Zack, MD, PhD
- Talking to your doctor about being heart healthy - Christina Lee, MD, MPH
- Moment of Motivation - Shannon Boxx, former US Women's National Soccer Team Player, Olympian and lupus warrior
- Impact on heart health: Cardiac Issues in Lupus (Ask the Expert slides) from Jim Oates.
- Lupus and heart health FAQ
- Preventative cardiac care and lupus
- Lupus and the heart, lungs, and blood
- Lupus and the Heart (also with Jim Oates)
- A low-impact exercise routine for lupus
About Lupus & You
Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. is a free educational series where people with lupus, their family and friends can learn more about the latest in lupus research and managing the disease. You’ll hear about helpful resources and tools, as well as ways to engage in advocacy and awareness efforts to help bring an end to lupus.