Event Resources From Lupus & You: Family Planning and Pregnancy
Watch the recording and get resources from our Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. event on family planning & pregnancy that took place on Tuesday, November 1.
- Planning a Pregnancy When You Have Lupus
- The Expert Series Podcast: Fertility and Reproductive Health
- Women’s Health and Reproductive Issues with Lupus
- Using Birth Control When You Have Lupus
- Impact of lupus on the reproductive system in men and women
- Timing a pregnancy
- Safe medications during pregnancy
- Pre- and post-partum care
- Pregnancy and lupus research, and what treatments are ahead
- Bonnie Bermas, MD, Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Jane Salmon, MD, Research Professor, Hospital for Special Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Weil Cornell College of Medicine
- Joy Buie, PhD, MSCR, RN, Director of Research, Lupus Foundation of America
About Lupus & You
Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. is a free educational series where people with lupus, their family and friends can learn more about the latest in lupus research and managing the disease. You’ll hear about helpful resources and tools, as well as ways to engage in advocacy and awareness efforts to help bring an end to lupus.