Event Resources From Lupus & You: Medication Management & Labs
Watch the recording and get resources from our Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. event on managing lupus medications, understanding labs, and partnering with your medical team.
- Medications used to treat lupus
- Prescription assistance programs
- The Expert Series: Step therapy and access to medications
- The Expert Series: Medication Management
- Treating lupus: a guide
- Managing Lupus Nephritis - Alvin Wells, MD, PhD, Director, Department of Rheumatology Advocate Aurora Health Franklin, WI Assistant Clinical Professor, Medical College of Wisconsin, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Medications for Treating Lupus & Making the Most of Pharmacy Visit - Dr. Adegoke Adeniji, RPh, PhD, Associate Professor and Interim Dean at South University School of Pharmacy
- Understanding Lab Work & Medication Compliance - Dr. Ali Duarte Garcia, M.D., M.Sc., Assistant Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
About Lupus & You
Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. is a free educational series where people with lupus, their family and friends can learn more about the latest in lupus research and managing the disease. You’ll hear about helpful resources and tools, as well as ways to engage in advocacy and awareness efforts to help bring an end to lupus.