Resources to help people living with lupus in New York and Connecticut.
Brooklyn - Brownsville Heritage House - contact Loretta Hand-Fisher, 718-690-4910
- Date: 2nd Thursday of each month
- Time: 6:00pm
- Location: 581 Mother Gaston Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY
Manhattan - NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital - contact the group leader
- Date: 1st Wednesday of each month (subject to change - contact group leader before attending a meeting). Exception: Jan. meeting is on the 8th.
- Time: 6-8:00pm
- Location: 301 East 17th Street (corner of 2nd Ave.), Fifth Floor Conference Room 500, New York, NY
- Public transportation note: closest subway line is the L train at 14th St. and Third Ave., and the closest bus is the M15, which runs south on Second Ave. and north on First Ave.
Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.