Call us for a volunteer application today! (414) 443-6400
- Walk to End Lupus Now - Volunteer prior or day of fundraisers. The 2020 walks are May 9, 2020, in Milwaukee or September 26, 2020, in Middleton
- Strike Out Lupus - March 7, 2020 in Fitchburg
- Tee Up Fore Lupus - July 25, 2020 in Waterford
Education and Awareness
- Work at a Health Fair -- Staffing a table at a health fair, set-up, and speak with those interested or are affected by lupus
- Speak at a Support Group meeting -- If you would like to be a speaker at one of our monthly Support Group meetings please contact our office at 414-443-6400 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide assistance in our office by offering to help with errands, mailings, data entry, or other administrative duties.
Chapter Board of Director and Committee Opportunities
- The Wisconsin Chapter is seeking new board members especially as a legal advisor or marketing professional.
- The Chapter is always looking for additional committee members for events, finance, and medical advisory positions.
- Contact Dawn at (414) 443-6400 for information
Raise Money and Awareness
- Organize a Fundraising Activity -- Your club, company, or civic association can designate the Lupus Foundation of America Wisconsin Chapter to receive proceeds from its fund-raising activities. Please contact us at 414-443-6400 to coordinate your efforts. We have helpful hints and tricks to make it easy.
- Become a Fundraiser --
- Set-up a fundraising page when registering for one of our walks
- Facebook Giving opportunity. Choose the LFA, WISCONSIN CHAPTER to raiser funds for your birthday or special occasion, we receive 100% of these donations!
- Make a Personal Donation to the Lupus Foundation of America, Wisconsin Chapter -- You may choose to make a personal, memorial, honorary, or special occasion donation, either online using our secure server, or offline by mail or phone. Donate now LOCALLY in the upper right corner of this screen.
- prizes for fundraisers - gift certificates/gift cards/NEW items
- raffle tickets
- grocery store gift cards (support group and volunteer refreshments)
- projectors for support groups/meetings
- money for books/educational materials (patients, health fairs, support groups)
- new laptops
- health fair entrance fees
- storage unit ($85 per month)
- newsletter/booklet printing
- gas cards for office travel throughout state
- new donor software fund support
- new participant registration software fund support
- funds for speakers/educational events
- office supply store gift cards
- color and white copy paper
- mailing labels (Avery #8160)
- legal pads
- adhesive backed nametags
- disinfectant wipes
- garbage bags
- packing tape
- large envelopes
- plates/napkins/plastic cutlery