Lupus is 3 times more common in African American women than in Caucasian women.
It's important to raise awareness of lupus—specifically in the black community—and share what it means to be black while living with lupus.
- Read: African Americans and Lupus
- Read: #RevealTheGap to End Systemic Racism in Health Care
- Watch: Closing the Gap on Health Disparities Panel Discussion (1/30/21)
- Watch: To'Ccorra Reveals the Gap
- Watch: #RevealTheGap Panel Discussion
- Read: Racial and Ethnic Bias in Health Care
- Read: How Doctors Can Confront Implicit Bias and Systemic Racism
- Read: A Message from The President & CEO: Standing in Solidarity with Black Americans