LFA Ambassador Training
Introducing the Tri-State Ambassador Program
The Lupus Foundation of America, Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter, is happy to share the renaming of the volunteer program to the Tri-State Ambassador program!
"Volunteer" often implies that volunteers only help with specific tasks and events. However, as you well know, raising awareness for lupus is a 24/7 job. Your help in increasing awareness of this disease in the Tri-State area is critical to our success.
Ambassador opportunities are any opportunities that carry out the mission of the Lupus Foundation. These include:
- Posting about lupus on your social channels and tag @LupusTriState
- Joining the Chapter in a social media campaign as they arise
- Inviting the Chapter to your religious or civic organization to present about lupus
- Joining a Chapter committee
- Training as a media spokesperson
- Becoming a peer counselor
- Co-leading a support group
The next training date will take place in May 2021. Registration coming soon.