Providing Answers, Support and Hope in Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
15th Annual South Jersey Walk to End Lupus Now
The 15th Annual Walk to End Lupus Now South Jersey is back in Ocean City on Sunday May 21! We hop to see you there!Register Here
The 15th Annual Walk to End Lupus Now South Jersey is part of the Lupus Foundation of America’s signature walk program. Benefiting the Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America, proceeds from the walk directly support those affected by lupus in the tri-state region through programs of research, education, support and advocacy. The Walk to End Lupus Now brings communities together to solve this great mystery of a disease.
Lupus has no known cause and no known cure, but you can help raise awareness and support for the estimated 1.5 million Americans and 5 million people worldwide, including the 60,000+ lupus warriors right here in the Philadelphia Tri-State area.
If you have any questions or need help, please email email@example.com.
- Raise at least $50 to earn a team sign. (Team minimum 2 people)
- Raise at least $100 to earn a walk t-shirt!
- Additional individual incentives start at $250!
- Raise $300 and earn a course marker sign to be displayed along the walk route on the boardwalk!
- Raise $500 and earn your team name on the walk t-shirt!
- Raise $1,000 and earn your Trailblazer Medal!
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser and reach your goals in no time!