Lupus Ambassadors Virtual Toolkit
Lupus Foundation of America Mission
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, support and advocacy.
About the Lupus Foundation of America
- The Lupus Foundation of America is devoted to improving quality of life for people with lupus through research, education and advocacy.
- Our research has contributed to every major breakthrough in lupus research in the past 40 years.
- We have redefined lupus research beyond awarding grants and are tackling lupus from every direction to identify the causes of lupus, discover better ways to control symptoms and, ultimately, find cures for lupus.
- And we do this while providing caring support for people affected by this devastating disease and leading advocacy efforts to bring more funding for research and services.
Marketing and Education Materials
- "Wondering If It's Lupus" brochure
- Fact Sheets, Guides, and Tools
- Services Brochure
- Impact Document
- Resource Center Flier
- LupusConnect Flier
- Stem Cell Research Brochure
- Lupus Facts and Statistics
- Signs and Symptoms
- Ways to Get Involved
- Programs and Services
- Advancing Research
- Legislative Success
Ambassador Support Tools
- Powerpoint Template
- Tell Your Story worksheet