Lupus Information Packet
Wondering if you have lupus or receiving a diagnosis of lupus can be challenging and stressful. We have put together some resources to help you find the support and information that you need. Our welcome packet can help you learn about lupus diagnosis and treatment as well as how to live well with this disease.
Inside the packet you will find:
- Information on what to do if you think you might have lupus
- Information on understanding, diagnosing, treating, coping, and living with lupus
- A worksheet to help you explain lupus to others
- Information on what to do if you are diagnosed with lupus
- A symptom checklist to help you track your symptoms and communicate with your doctor
The packet also contains information on how to connect with others who have lupus and with health educators who can answer your questions.
Thank you for reaching out to the Lupus Foundation of America. We are with you every step of the way.
Was this resource helpful?
Last updated: August 24, 2020
Need to talk to someone?
Our health educators are available to answer your questions and give you the help you need.Contact a Health Education Specialist