World Lupus Day
On May 10, join us, the World Lupus Federation and lupus warriors around the globe as we celebrate World Lupus Day!
Did you know an estimated 5 million people worldwide have some form of lupus?
The Lupus Foundation of America has played a crucial role in uniting lupus groups across the world, while also offering resources, support and funding research on a global scale.
- LupusConnect, your online lupus community, has members from 115 countries.
- Lupus.org has visitors from 237 countries, and provides resources and support in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Our research team is spearheading a global lupus research project to break down barriers across the world in lupus research, treatment development, care and access.
Help us celebrate World Lupus Day by making a donation so we can continue to support the global lupus community - we are in this fight together!
- Make a donation: Make a gift today in honor of a loved one, or someone special to you and support global efforts to end lupus.
- Raise Funds on Facebook: Start a Facebook fundraiser and invite your friends and family to help raise money for World Lupus Day.
- Spread Awareness: Lupus Awareness Month is all about educating others about lupus. Get started with our toolkit!