Life with lupus can be difficult at times. We created this series to introduce you to knowledge and skills that can help you better manage lupus and its every day challenges.
Take Charge is a weekly education email series for people with lupus, including those recently diagnosed. Each week for 8 weeks, you'll get an email from our Health Educators with tips and resources that can empower you to take charge of your health.
By participating in the Take Charge email series, you'll gain knowledge and skills that can help you:
- Explain to others how lupus affects you
- Find and ask for the support you need
- Identify and track your lupus symptoms
- Stick with your treatment plan
- Make the most of your doctor appointments
- Cope with lupus and its day-to-day challenges
About the authors
The Health Educators of the Lupus Foundation of America are specially trained to give caring support to those who suffer from the brutal impact of lupus, one of the world's cruelest, most unpredictable and devastating diseases.