The Lupus Foundation of America, North Carolina Chapter (LFANC) makes a positive impact on the lives of thousands of lupus patients and their families every year in North Carolina. We also provide funds for lupus research to help find the causes and cure for lupus. It is for these reasons that you are invited to become a supporter through our Annual Fund of the LFANC.
By contributing $30 a year or more, you become an annual supporter and receive many benefits, including:
- North Carolina Chapter Newsletter
- Email alerts on items of interest
- Invitations to North Carolina Chapter programs and events
Among the many benefits you receive as an annual supporter, perhaps the best is the knowledge that you are supporting important programs and services that provide help to people living with lupus today. Read more on how donations are used.
We are proud to offer two Annual Fund giving options that meet every donor's needs.
Make a one-time gift to this year's Annual Fund Campaign.
Annual Support Levels:
- Individual $30-49
- Family $50-99
- Sustaining $100-249
- Patron $250-499
- Champion $500-999
- Founder $1,000+
- Courtesy (For individuals unable to pay an annual support level)
Set up a recurring gift that will automatically be drafted monthly.
Committed Giving Club Levels:
- $15 (equates to $180 per year)
- $25 (equates to $300 per year)
- $50 (equates to $600 per year)
- $75 (equates to $900 per year)
- $100 (equates to $1,200 per year)
- $250 (equates to $3,000 per year)
- Custom Monthly Giving Amount (ex: You were diagnosed in 2010, so you choose to donate $20.10 per month.)
Learn More about the Committed Giving Club.