Committed Giving Club
Our Committed Giving Club is a group of donors giving a regular, on-going donation designed to support the sustaining needs of the Lupus Foundation of America, North Carolina Chapter.
The five pillars of the program will:
- Offer the organization a reliable source of income that helps us make long-term commitments to projects, producing sustainable change over time.
- Allow the most cost-effective way for you to support our efforts because more of each dollar goes towards our research and local support services, rather than fundraising expenses. Ex: Staff time is dramatically reduced due to automated giving.
- Enable you to give larger gifts over time that you might not be able to make if asked to donate the same amount all at once.
- Provide a convenient and easy avenue for you as a donor to give, by eliminating the need for you to have to take time out of your own schedule to make a monthly donation.
- Most importantly, lend confidence that your contribution has made a difference in the lives of those affected by lupus.
Details on Club Giving:
- Each donor will have the choice to be listed as Committed Giving Club member on our website and publication of annual donors.
- Committed Giving Club is another way to fulfill your Annual Supporter commitment, meaning members receive all the benefits of an Annual Supporter.
- You can schedule your payments (as you wish) on a monthly, quarterly, or annual schedule.
- Your initial gift will be made immediately upon receipt/submission. Subsequent gifts will be automatically drafted on the first day of the month based on the payment frequency you indicate.
- Our donation processing company, a leading firm in its industry, uses industry-standard encryption techniques and equipment to ensure your credit card information, passwords, and personal information travel securely over the Internet and that your data is safely stored.
- A donation acknowledgement for tax related purposes will be emailed at the time of each transaction.
- Recurring gifts may, of course, be cancelled or changed at any time.
Committed Giving Club (Monthly) Options:
- $15 (equates to $180 per year)
- $25 (equates to $300 per year)
- $50 (equates to $600 per year)
- $75 (equates to $900 per year)
- $100 (equates to $1,200 per year)
- $250 (equates to $3,000 per year)
- Custom Monthly Giving Amount (ex: You were diagnosed in 2010, so you choose to donate $20.10 per month.)
Join the Committed Giving Club
For more information about the LFA, NC Chapter's Committed Giving Club, fill out the online contact us form, or call our office at 704-716-5640 or toll-free at 877-849-8271.