Each year, many companies join the movement to solve the cruel mystery of lupus through corporate teams, sponsorship, cause-related marketing, and outright giving. Our fundraising events and programs cater to a unique group of individuals and provide great marketing exposure. Let us create a sponsorship proposal that meets your marketing needs and budget.
Become a corporate sponsor and align your brand and company with our cause and the over 50,000 people living with lupus in our chapter territory. Sponsorships start for as little at $500 and provide great marketing exposure and help companies create meaningful opportunities for their employees to get involved and support our mission. Let us create a sponsorship proposal that meets your marketing needs and budget.
Start a corporate team for one of our Walk to End Lupus Now events or our Lupus WolfRide. Every year companies, from small businesses to major corporations, form corporate teams and join the movement to help solve the cruel mystery of lupus. Corporate teams are a great way to:
- Support a charitable organization
- Encourage team building and increase morale amongst employees
- Fulfill company social responsibility initiatives
- Participate in a wellness-focused activity
- Build relationships with new audiences and potential employees and customers
- Have your company name and logo be seen by thousands of walkers and cyclists, hundreds of volunteers and supporters as well as newspaper, television and radio outlets
We invite your company to join us at one of our Walk to End Lupus Now events or Lupus WolfRide. We encourage you to create a corporate team to build team spirit and camaraderie among your employees.
Cause Related Marketing
Become a cause related marketing partner and integrate our cause into your marketing strategy for co-branded product marketing, promotional campaigns and new product launches. Cause-related marketing campaigns have considerable mutual benefits and can be a highly effective awareness and fundraising mechanism.
For more information about becoming a Corporate Partner, contact our President and CEO , Amy Ondr at 314-644-2222 or 800-958-7876 or email@example.com