Game On! To End Lupus
Uniting streamers from around the world to play video games and get creative to help end lupus.
The Lupus Foundation of America’s Game On! to End Lupus unites streamers from around the world as they play video games and get creative while using their platforms to help end lupus. Held over a three-day period in May during Lupus Awareness Month, streamers are welcome to stream as often as they would like during the event. However long you stream, you will be helping to raise money for lupus research, increase awareness of the disease and rally public support for those who suffer from its brutal impact.
May 2022 Dates Coming Soon.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Register through our Game On! to End Lupus Tilitfy page
- Go to the Lupus Foundation of America's Game On! to End Lupus Tiltify Page (2022 Event page coming soon).https://tiltify.com/lupus-foundation-of-america/gameontoendlupus2021
- Click "Register" and follow the prompts to build your campaign. If you haven't previously registered with Tiltify, please follow the prompts to get signed up.
- Once you complete registration, instructions on how to link your Tiltify page to your streaming platform of choice (Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook) will appear.
- Copy and paste your campaign URL from your dashboard and start sharing and fundraising.
- Finish the process by completing the Game On! to End Lupus Registration Form and submitting your shirt size.
Step 2: Complete the Registration Process by April 10th and receive your shirt for the weekend.
Register by April15th and receive an official Game On! to End Lupus shirt to wear during your charity stream.*
*Shirts only available for streamers in the United States and Canada.
Step 3: Connect with the Game On! to End Lupus Team in Discord
The Game On! to End Lupus Discord is where you can get to know the rest of the team, share ideas and best practices for the weekend, gain access to Game On! to End Lupus panels, overlays, and videos, and chat with other members of the community about all things gaming and fundraising. Connect to our Discord HERE »
Step 4: Download Game On! to End Lupus panels, overlays and videos for your charity stream
Make Your Game On! Stream look great! Log into the Game On! to End Lupus Discord, go to the GOTEL 2021 channel and access tools for the weekend.
Step 5: Stream on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook and raise critical funds for lupus research.
Stream as much or as little as you'd like on your platform of preference during May 7-9, 2021. Don't forget to share your schedule and any incentives you're offering on social media and with the team.
Step 6: Earn Prizes while you fundraise
Raise $150 or more and earn fabulous swag to wear and show off proudly on future streams.
Have more questions? Send an email to Stacey Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help you get started.