A Night on Broadway
Broadway is back and so are we!
You are invited to join the Lupus Foundation of America on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 to see The Music Man, starring Tony® Award winners Hugh Jackman & Sutton Foster, at the Winter Garden Theatre on Broadway!
There will be an intimate pre-show reception at Gotham Hall, with cocktails and heavy hors d'oeuvres, starting at 5:00 PM. The Music Man will begin promptly at 7:00 PM at the Winter Garden Theatre. After the show, we invite you back to Gotham Hall for a celebration reception.
We’re excited to be together—in person!—in New York City and reconnecting with Lupus Warriors, friends, and family.
Questions? Contact Allie Kunzig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Music Man Summary
Two-time Tony Award®, Grammy Award®, and Emmy Award® winner Hugh Jackman will make his highly anticipated return to Broadway as Professor Harold Hill in Meredith Willson’s beloved classic, The Music Man. Two-time Tony Award-winning musical comedy superstar Sutton Foster will star as Marian Paroo.
One of the most universally cherished treasures of the American musical theater, The Music Man was an instant smash hit when it premiered on Broadway on December 19, 1957. It went on to win five Tony Awards, including the prize for Best Musical, and ran for 1,375 performances. The Smithsonian Institution ranks The Music Man as one of the “great glories” of American popular culture.
Recommended for ages 6 +
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
Winter Garden Theatre
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test. Testing results must be provided by a qualified lab, administered by a heath care professional.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.
- For more detailed information about Winter Garden Theatre's requirements, please visit https://shubert.nyc/about-us/covid-19/.
- Entry to Gotham Hall does not have a mask or vaccination requirement as they follow the New York state guidelines which were updated on February 10, 2022. You can read that press release here.
- While masks are not required, we encourage you to do what feels comfortable. LFA staff will all be masked.
Thank You to Our Sponsors