Event Resources from Lupus & You: Lupus and the brain
Thank you for joining our virtual Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. event, which took place on December 14, 2021. The recording and related resources mentioned in the presentation are available here.
This free event focused on lupus and the brain with experts speaking on the topic, including:
- How lupus affects the brain
- Coping with brain fog
- A motivational moment from Kimberly Burnett, lupus warrior and LFA Ambassador
- Motivational moment: Kimberly Burnett, lupus warrior and LFA Ambassador
- Lupus and the Brain: Zahi Touma, MD, PhD - Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Toronto; Rheumatologist, University Health Network/Mount Sinai Hospital
- Coping with Brain Fog: Paige Seegan, PhD - Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins Medicine
About Lupus & You
Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. is a free educational series where people with lupus, their family and friends can learn more about the latest in lupus research and managing the disease. You’ll hear about helpful resources and tools, as well as ways to engage in advocacy and awareness efforts to help bring an end to lupus.