Lupus & You
Join us for sessions of our free educational series that will bring you the latest in lupus research, disease management and education.
Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. is a free educational series where people with lupus, their family and friends can learn more about the latest in lupus research and managing the disease.
You’ll hear about helpful resources and tools, as well as ways to engage in advocacy and awareness efforts to help bring an end to lupus. While these programs are typically in-person, with the COVID-19 pandemic, they are currently taking place in a virtual format.
Join our next nationwide virtual event!
Our next virtual Lupus & You event will take place on Tuesday, December 14. Check out more details below and make sure to register to join us!
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 – 7-8:15pm ET
Virtual! You will receive webinar details following your registration.
Topic: Lupus and the Brain
Hear from lupus experts on how lupus affects the brain and cognitive function, strategies for coping with brain fog, and learn how you can engage in advocacy and awareness in your community.
- Lupus and the Brain: Dr. Zahi Touma - Associate Professor of Medicine, Clinician-Scientist with the University of Toronto and Rheumatologist, University Health Network/Mount Sinai Hospital
- Coping with Brain Fog: Paige Seegan, PhD - Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Moment of Motivation: Kimberly Burnett, lupus warrior and LFA Ambassador
Are you interested in other events in your area? Check the list below to find upcoming events and keep checking back as more events are added.
See Local Events
Our chapters and regional offices often run events that are more tailored for people in their areas. Check their local pages to see what events they have upcoming.
- Greater Ohio
- Heartland (supporting Missouri, southern Illinois up to and including Springfield, and eastern Kansas)
- Lone Star (supporting north, central and west Texas, including Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Lubbock, and surrounding areas)
- Mid-South (supporting Tennessee, Alabama and Kentucky)
- New Jersey (supporting all northern counties in New Jersey, south through Mercer and Ocean counties)
- North Carolina
- Northeast (supporting Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont)
- Northern California
- Pacific Northwest (supporting Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming)
- Philadelphia Tri-State (supporting Philadelphia, central and eastern Pennsylvania, all southern counties in New Jersey up through Burlington County, and Delaware)
- Southern California
- Texas Gulf Coast (supporting Houston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Harlingen and surrounding areas)
See Recordings and Resources From Past Events
Our Lupus & You virtual events are recorded and presented on our event pages along with resources that we talk about in the presentations. Here are the past events, with the most recent first: