Providing Answers, Support and Hope in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington y Wyoming
Explore the broad range of programs, services, and materials we offer in the fulfillment of our mission to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
Find a Rheumatologist
- Virtual on Zoom
Dates: Third Saturday of each month
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Facilitator Contact: infoPNW@lupus.org
- Join discussions on our facebook group.
- Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
National Resource Center on Lupus
- An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
- Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
RAY: Research Accelerated by You
- Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.
Information from the US Department of Health and Human Services