Walk to End Lupus Now
NEW NAME. NEW LOOK. BIGGER. BETTER. MORE VISIBLE.
If you don't walk, who will?
Walk to End Lupus NowTM events are conducted nationwide by the Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) and its national network to raise money for lupus research, increase awareness of lupus, and rally public support for those who suffer from its brutal impact. Each year, thousands of people across the country join forces with the LFA and walk with one unified purpose--to end lupus.
- February 22, 2014 - Southwest Florida at Mercato in Naples
- May 3, 2014 - South Florida Spring at Palm Beach Zoo in West Palm Beach
- September 27, 2014 - South Florida Fall at Jungle Island in Miami
- November 15, 2014 - (NEW) Central Florida Wickham Park in Melbourne
Meet our Walkers:
- Sierra Carroll - South Florida Spring Walker
- Jessica Kirshenbaum - Southwest Florida Walker
- Claudia Barinas - South Florida Fall Walker
- Angelic Carrasquillo - South Florida Fall Walker
Tell us why you walk to end lupus now. Email your story.