Walk to End Lupus Now
If you don't walk, who will?
Walk to End Lupus NowTM events are conducted nationwide by the Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) and its national network to raise money for lupus research, increase awareness of lupus, and rally public support for those who suffer from its brutal impact. Each year, thousands of people across the country join forces with the LFA and walk with one unified purpose--to end lupus.
February 22, 2014 - Southwest Florida
May 3, 2014 - South Florida Spring
March 29, 2015 - (NEW) North Florida
September 2015 - South Florida Fall
November 2015 - Central Florida
Meet our Walkers:
- Anitra - South Florida Fall Walker
- Lynda Barket - South Florida Spring Walker
- Brianna Steidle- South Florida Spring Walker
- Chloe Rauh - South Florida Spring Walker
- Sierra Carroll - South Florida Spring Walker
- Steven and Melissa Keehn - South Florida Spring Walkers
- Jessica Kirshenbaum - Southwest Florida Walker
- Claudia Barinas - South Florida Fall Walker
- Angelic Carrasquillo - South Florida Fall Walker
Tell us why you walk to end lupus now. Email your story.