Tee Up Fore Lupus
TEE UP FORE LUPUS
The Lupus Foundation of America (LFA), Wisconsin Chapter is excited to announce the 4th Annual Tee Up Fore Lupus best ball golf outing!
The LFA envisions a world without lupus. With these funds the LFA, Wisconsin Chapter will help advance the science and medicine of lupus to ultimately find a cure and improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus with funds raised at this fundraiser.
We hope you can join us in celebrating this golf event and a heartfelt thank you in advance for your support!
- Box lunch with a beverage ticket
- 18 holes of golf
- Power cart (2 per cart)
- Participant bag
- Hole-in-one contest
- Hole events with prizes
- Outing & Dinner $105.00 per person, $420 per foursome
- Dinner only $30.00 per person
- Fundraising raffles/auction opportunities
Event Day Schedule:
- 11:00 AM- 12:15 PM Registration
- 12:30 PM Shotgun start
- Following play: reception/raffles/auction
- 6:00 PM dinner
- Approx. 6:30 PM brief awards announced
Sponsorship opportunities available
Register on this site with credit card:
- Clicking on the blue “DONATE LOCALLY” blue square on upper right corner
- Type in the dollar amount ($105 per golfer/$420 a foursome/$30 for dinner only)
- Add golfer’s names in the “REASON FOR GIVING” box
- Fill out credit card info
Register with check or credit card:
Call the Lupus Foundation office and we can mail or email a registration form which you can mail in with a check, or simply register with credit card when calling (414) 443-6400.