Tee Up Fore Lupus
TEE UP FORE LUPUS
The Lupus Foundation of America (LFA), Wisconsin Chapter is excited to announce the 5th Annual Tee Up Fore Lupus best ball golf outing!
Tee Up Fore Lupus golf outing fundraiser will take place on Saturday, July 25, 2020 at Rivermoor Golf Club in Waterford as planned, with adjustments based on CDC recommendations for limiting the potential spread of COVID-19.
The LFA envisions a world without lupus. With these funds the LFA, Wisconsin Chapter will help advance the science and medicine of lupus to ultimately find a cure and improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus with funds raised at this fundraiser.
We hope you can join us in celebrating this golf event and a heartfelt thank you in advance for your support!
- 18 holes of golf
- Power cart (2 per cart)
- Participant bag
- Hole-in-one contest
- Hole events with prizes
- Box lunch (roast beef sandwich with sides)
- 2 beverage tickets
- $10 Rivermoor Golf Club gift certificate which can be used for food, beverages, or at pro shop on event day or on subsequent visit
Event Day Schedule:
- 10:00 AM: Registration opens
- 11:00 AM: Tee times OR shotgun start. To be determined.
- Following play: Short presentation, raffle winners, and course game winners will be announced live and via Facebook Live. (There is no usual buffet dinner allowed)
- More Information: Call (414) 443-6400 or email: [email protected]
- $105.00 per person, $420 per foursome
- Fundraising raffles