Tee Up Fore Lupus 2018
The Lupus Foundation of America (LFA), Wisconsin Chapter is excited to announce the 3rd Annual Tee Up Fore Lupus best ball golf outing!
The LFA envisions a world without lupus. With these funds, the LFA, Wisconsin Chapter will help advance the science and medicine of lupus to ultimately find a cure and improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus with funds raised at this fundraiser.
We hope you can join in the fun at this golf event and a heartfelt thank you in advance for your support!
- Box lunch with a beverage ticket
- 18 holes of golf
- Power cart (2 per cart) reception/raffles/auction
- Participant bag
- Hole-in-one contest
- Hole events with prizes
Event Day Schedule:
- 11:00 AM- 12:15 PM Registration
- 12:30 PM Shotgun start
- Following play:
- 6:00 PM dinner
- Approx. 6:30 PM awards announced
- Outing & Dinner $105.00 per person, $420 per foursome
- Dinner only is $30.00 per person
- Fundraising raffles/auction opportunities
More information: Call 414-443-6400 or Email: email@example.com
Registration is required by Jul. 26, 2017.
Address:30802 Waterford Drive, Waterford, WI 53185
Phone: (414) 443-6400
Cost: $105 per golfer (golf & dinner), $420 for foursome (golf & dinner), $30 per person (dinner only)