Make a Contribution
Your contribution supports the many programs and services of the Lupus Foundation of America, Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter.
Donate in honor of a loved one.
Donate in memory of a loved one.
The Hortense Guggenheim Grant-in-Aid Fund provides financial help for people with lupus who are unable to pay for essential medications and other lupus-related expenses.
The Julius Erving Fund was established to fund research related to the diagnosis and treatment of lupus, with the ultimate goal of finding a cure.
The Household Goods Program allows residents in New Jersey to join the fight against lupus by donating usable household items. The proceeds from the sale of the donated items are used to support vital programs for individuals with lupus and their families in communities like yours.
When you shop AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate a portion of their proceeds from your sale to our Chapter. A win-win for all!
Prefer to use social media to fundraise? You can do that! Facebook lets you donate your birthday, start a fundraiser at any time, and share a donate button with your friends. Be sure you are selecting the Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter when you fundraiser via Facebook.
Workplace Giving & Matching Gifts
Looking to maximize your contribution? By donating a portion of your paycheck and having your employer match the gift, you can make a meaningful investment into the lives of your neighbors with lupus.
Contact your human resources department or administrator to get started.
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern NJ: 1071
- United Way of Delaware: 1179
- Philadelphia School District employees through United Way: 1101071
- PA State Employee Combined Appeal (SECA) giving through CHC: 2000-0013
- New Jersey State Employee Charitable Campaign through CHC: 0567
- City of Philadelphia Employees' Campaign: 14-0018
- Delaware State Employees' Charitable Campaign (SECC): 50144
- Combined Federal Campaign in DE, NJ, and PA: 21928