Explore the broad range of programs, services, and materials we offer in the fulfillment of our mission to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
- In-person opportunities for information exchange and support.
Dates: First Thursday of each month
Location: Veterans Park Sports Complex, VSC Activity Room, 22400 Moneta Avenue, Carson, CA
Contact: Wendy Rodgers - [email protected]
- Rancho Cucamonga
Please check back soon for meeting details.
Dates: First Saturday of each month
Location: Orange Terrace Library, 20010 Orange Terrace Parkway, Riverside, CA
Contact: Kimberly Howse - [email protected]
- Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
- An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
- Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
- Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.