Lupus Clinical Trials
The Lupus Foundation of America Center for Clinical Trials Education (LFA-CCTE) is the resource for people with lupus and their families who want to learn about clinical trials. The Center includes information that people with lupus need to know when considering whether to participate in a clinical trial.
Our Center provides:
- a comprehensive search tool for clinical trials
- points to consider before participating in a clinical trial
- a guide to clinical research terms
- the latest news on lupus and clinical research
- resources for additional information and support