Explore the broad range of programs, services, and materials we offer in the fulfillment of our mission to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
Find a Rheumatologist
- In person, Seattle Washington meetings-
Dates: Third Saturday of each month
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Location: Adaptive Biotechnologies,1551 Eastlake Ave E #200,Seattle, WA 98102
*Please email facilitator to confirm meeting prior to attending*
Facilitator Contact: [email protected]
Staff contact: Lauren Pitt, Pacific Northwest Region Development Manager, 425.336.2309 or [email protected]
- Join our meeting by phone! If you cannot make it in person, feel free to join us by conference call: 888.585.9008
passcode: 855-952-455 #
- Join discussions on our facebook group.
- Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
- An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
- Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
- Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.