Ways to Donate
The Lupus Foundation of America Greater Ohio Chapter, Inc., could not provide the programs and services it does (including this web site) without your generosity. Your donation makes a difference to the 1.5 million people living with lupus, their families, friends and employers who through the LFA, GOC seek information, support and hope for a cure.
The LFA GOC is a tax-exempt, charitable organization and is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions under the IRS Code 501(c)(3). Our Federal ID # is 34-1229407.
Ways to Donate
- Send a Check
- Make a Donation Using a Credit Card
- Donate Through the Combined Federal Campaign or Community Health Charities Campaign
- Donate to United Way Campaigns
- Give Employer Matching Gifts
- Give Memorial or Honorary Gifts
- Include a Gift in Your Will
- Give Gifts of Stock or Other Securities
- Give Gifts of Life Insurance
- Consider Life Income Plans
- Donate a Car
- Donate Gently Used Clothing
Combined Federal Campaign and Community Health Charities
We extend a special thank you to Federal Employees and Military Personnel for their continued support of the Lupus Foundation of America Greater Ohio Chapter, Inc, through the Combined Federal Campaign - #51890 and also to those who support The LFA GOC through the Community Health Charities campaign ID Number #16043.
Contact Information For All Venues of Giving:
Suzanne Tierney, Executive Director, Lupus Foundation of America, GOC
12930 Chippewa Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44141
Office: 440-717-0183 or 1-888-665-8787
Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM Eastern Standard Time