We’re Turning 40
We will be celebrating our 40th Anniversary from November 1st – December 10th. During this 40 day period, we will be hosting a fundraiser to raise $40,000 in 40 days for lupus research.
In conjunction with this fundraiding campaign, a social media fundraising and lupus awareness campaign will be taking place where those who wish to participate can follow along with our fundraising progress and initiatives. The theme for each of the 40 days will be as follows for each week:
• Make Your Mark Monday – Fundraising goals for the week and progress so far will be shared
• Talk About it Tuesday – Facts about lupus will be shared and participants are asked to share their stories and experiences.
• Facebook Live Donation Raffle Prize – All those who donated in the previous week will be entered in a raffle for a special prize and announced on Facebook live.
• Thankful Thursday – The staff will be sharing why they’re thankful for the Lupus Foundation of America, Greater Ohio Chapter.
• Fan Friday – The highest donor of the week will receive a special thank you shout-out.
For anyone who wishes to participate in the 40 day campaign, there are multiple ways to get involved. You can donate $4, $40 or $400 for the campaign, participate in our talk about it Tuesday social media challenge or share our 40 day campaign fundraising challenge through different social media platforms.
To donate, participants can visit FLR.Kintera.org, call 1(888) NO-LUPUS or mail personal checks to 12930 Chippewa Rd., Suite 4, Brecksville, Ohio 44141.