Power Up For Lupus Summit
Power Up for Lupus Summit
Presented by: The Lupus Foundation of America, Greater Ohio Chapter
Funded by: The Ohio Commission on Minority Health
Sponsored by: University Hospitals and Mallinckrodt
Join us for a lupus health summit and hear from 6 experts in the field about different lupus related topics on Saturday, April 7th from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. The Summit is free, but registration is required in advance.
To register click here or,call 1 (888) NO-LUPUS. Registration is required by April 1st.
Light refreshments — Adults only — Limited space.
Reserve your space today!
Registration: 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Schedule of events:
- Welcome: Suzanne Tierney 9:30 am
- Lupus and Reproductive Health for Patients: Cuoghi Edens, MD 9:40 am
- Becoming the CEO of Your Health: Roy Buchinsky, MD 10:40 am
- LFA Resources and Self-Managment: Leslie Tierney, RN 11:40 am
- Healthy Diet for Lupus: Gretchen Spetz, MS 12:30 pm
- Lupus Updates: Ali Askari, MD 1:10 pm
- Lupus and Medications: Emily Davis, CPE 1:40 pm
Registration is required by Apr. 01, 2018.
Address:Cleveland Marriott East
26300 Harvard Road
Warrensville Hts., OH 44122