Cincinnati Walk to End Lupus Now
Join the Lupus Foundation of America, Greater Ohio Chapter’s Walk to End Lupus Now® event in Cincinnati! Come and discover your power along with many others as we unite in the movement to end lupus. Rally your friends, family and co-workers to help by walking with you or by helping to raise funds for lupus research and education programs. Join us as we walk together while raising awareness for those who suffer from lupus.
Thank you to our current sponsors:
Mirrus Corporation Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
Kickstart your fundraising with these 5 steps!
1. Register- Start a team, join a team, or sign up as an individual.
2. Set a fundraising goal for yourself, or team - We suggest a $100 minimum for each individual because individuals raising $100 or more earn a walk t-shirt. Also, keep in mind, $100 will provide lupus patients with 10 hours of telephone suport from a registered nurse.
3. Raise money- Set up your personal fundraising page and share your story. People will be more likely to give if they know why you are walking and how important this cause is to you.
4. Spread the word- Tell everyone you know what you are involved in and why, then ask for support. If you don't ask, they can't say yes.
5. Walk- Come together with all people who are supporting this event and celebrate all the hard work in raising essential funds and spreading awareness of lupus.
Check out the 4 links below to help contribute to the walk!
Important Dates to Save:
Early Money Drop Off
April 20, 2018
Want to beat the lines on walk day? Drop-off the funds you raised and pick-up your incentive prizes early! Visit us anytime between 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM at Huntington Bank, Rookwood Commons Shopping Center, 2692 Madison Rd. Ste. H4, Cincinnati, OH 45208.
Cincinnati Walk to End Lupus Now®
April 21, 2018
705 E. Pete Rose Way
Check-in begins 9:00am - 10:30am
Opening Ceremony 10:30am - 11:00am
Start/Finish Walk 11:00am - 1:00pm