Support groups provide a safe and understanding environment where people with lupus can come together to ask questions, listen to others, or lend a helping hand. At times, speakers lead discussions while other times the group discussion is spontaneous. Please contact the support group leader prior to attending the first meeting to verify all information.
New York Living & Coping with Lupus Support Group:
- DATE: Wednesdays prior to the 4th Sunday of each month.
- LOCATION: 70 Pennsylvania Ave. (Main Level), between Fulton St. and Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY
- TIME: 7:15 PM
- For more information please email: LupusGroupBrooklyn@yahoo.com
Manhattan - NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital
- DATE: 4th Wednesday of each month in 2018 (except no December meeting)
- LOCATION: NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (formerly known as NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases), 301 East 17th Street at the corner of Second Avenue, New York, NY, in the Fifth Floor Conference Room 500. Public transportation note: closest subway line is the L train at 14th St and Third Ave., and the closest bus is the M15, which runs south on Second Ave. and north on First Ave.
- TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional support groups in the New York metro area: