The Northeast Office is part of the Lupus Foundation of America's national network of chapters, branches, offices and support groups that lead the fight to end lupus. Please direct all correspondence and communications to the National Office.
- Main: 1.866.225.0348 (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F Eastern Time)
- Information request line: English / Para informacíon en español 1.800.558.0121
- Fax: 202.349.1156
- Email: infoNE@lupus.org
Lupus Foundation of America, Northeast Region
315 West 36th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10018
65 High Ridge Road
Box # 395
Stamford, CT 06905
- Donate by telephone: 202.349.1176 (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F Eastern Time)
- Donate online: lupus.org/donate
- Fax: 202.349.1156 (Download the donation form)
- Email Inquiries: email@example.com
Schedule or Cancel a Pickup of Used Household Goods
- Online: www.lupuspickup.org
- Phone: 1.888.445.8787
Walk to End Lupus Now
- Online information and registration: www.walktoendlupusnow.org
- Phone Inquiries: 917.608.4785 (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F Eastern Time)
If you have thoroughly searched this Website and still have questions about lupus, complete this online form for the LFA health educator.
- Our health educator cannot interpret laboratory tests, diagnose, or recommend medical treatment.
- We can provide general information about lupus and its management.
- Only a doctor with knowledge of your complete medical history, all lab results, physical exam and symptoms can answer specific questions about your individual situation and determine the diagnosis, and which treatments or medications may be right for you.
- Due to the volume of emails we receive, it may take several days to receive a reply. Please be patient.