Event Resources from Lupus & You: Vaccines and the Immune System
Our virtual Lupus & You: Answers. Advocacy. Action. event on vaccines and the immune system has ended! Thank you to all who attended! You'll find the recording and links to the resources mentioned below.
In the recording, you'll hear from lupus experts on vaccines and the immune system, the importance of vaccines for people with lupus, vaccine safety, and learn how you can engage in advocacy and awareness in your community.
This free event focused on vaccines and the immune system with experts speaking on the topic, including:
- Importance of Vaccines for People with Lupus
- Vaccine Safety and Herd Immunity
- A motivational moment from Toni Grimes, Lupus Foundation of America Ambassador
- Laura Lewandowski, MS, MD, Assistant Clinical Investigator Head, Lupus Genomics and Global Health Disparities Unit, NIAMS
- Ashira Blazer, MD, MSCI, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Toni Grimes, Lupus Foundation of America Ambassador