Put On Purple 2018 North Carolina
Just think of the impact we can make if we all did ONE THING to raise awareness of lupus. We are inviting the communities of North Carolina to join in and help spread awareness of this under-recognized, debilitating disease during Lupus Awareness Month.
Originally started here in North Carolina, we are asking for your support of the Lupus Foundation of America by way of participation in the upcoming Put On Purple Day on Friday, May 18, 2018.
On May 18th, thousands of people from around the country will PUT ON PURPLE in order to spread awareness of lupus. We hope that you will join us and get your family, friends, team members, and coworkers involved for this year's event! Check out examples from last year's Put On Purple Day.
A few simple steps for you to take:
Request your Put On Purple Starter Kit be mailed to you by emailing us at email@example.com OR download here.
- Intro Letter
- Stickers (Compatible Avery Labels: 22807, 22825)
- Lupus Fact Sheet
- Pledge Form
- Social Media Images (for download only)
- Tell your friends, family, coworkers, and employer about this Awareness Event and ask them to join in by wearing the color purple on May 18th.
- Wear Purple proudly and don't be afraid to tell people why you are!
- Take pictures of your participation & share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your pictures with us on our Facebook page and your own page. Tag us in your Instagram and Twitter posts using @LupusNC. (Use the hashtags #POPNC & #PutOnPurple)