Explore the broad range of programs, services, and materials we offer in the fulfillment of our mission to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
- In-person opportunities for information exchange and support.
- Fort Bragg
Dates: Fourth Wednesday of each month
Location: St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church, 201 East Fir St. (east entrance meeting room), Fort Bragg, CA
Contact: Kim Lang - 707.961.0600 or [email protected]
Dates: Second Tuesday of each month
Location: Sutter General Hospital, Cancer Center, Buhler Building, Classroom #2, 2800 L Street, Sacramento, CA
Contact: Shauntay Davis - 916.893.9554 or [email protected]
- Fort Bragg
- Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
- An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
- Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
- Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.