Explore the broad range of programs, services, and materials we offer in the fulfillment of our mission to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
Oakland Lupus Support Group
- Meets 3rd Tuesday (Apr., Jun., Jul., Aug., Oct. 2022)
- 6:00pm-7:30pm PT
- Contact: Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom registration
Santa Clara County Lupus Support
- Meets 1st Thursday at 6 - 7:30pm Pacific
- Virtual, Monthly, February - October; one virtual regional SoCal Support Group will be available in July and November
- Email: LFAsantaclara@gmail.com
- Zoom link
- Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
- An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
- Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
- Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.