Interns are always welcome to assist the office staff by:
- Joining committees, for example: Fundraising and Walk
- Assist with event planning
- Computer and internet programming
- Data entry
- Mailings – including Bulk Mailings to members
- Assisting with other office activities.
Contact the office at email@example.com or call 973.379.3226 and ask for Lenny!
You can help the foundation to create and run an event, and work together with the chapter on a project and/or study for your High School, College or University for credit. We can work with your school to help you achieve your community intern goals. For more information about becoming an intern fill out our online form or call the office and ask to speak with Lenny at 973.379.3226 today!