Join us this walk season! Funds raised during the Walk, allow the Mid-South Chapter to provide educational events, support groups, wellness activities, easy-to- understand content, and personalized assistance for those who suffer from lupus, including the over 86,000 people living with lupus in Alabama, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
- Birmingham - Sunday, April 7, at Veteran's Park; check-in at 1 pm, Walk at 3 pm
- Lexington - Saturday, April 27, at Red Mile; check-in at 8 am, Walk at 10 am
- Huntsville - Saturday, May 18, at S.R. Butler Green; check-in at 8 am, Walk at 10 am
- Memphis - Saturday, June 8 at Overton Park East Pavilion; check-in at 7 am, Walk at 9 am
- Nashville - Saturday, September 7, at Nissan Stadium; check-in at 8 am; Walk at 10 am
- Chattanooga - Saturday, September 14, at Blue Goose Hollow; check-in at 8 am; Walk at 10 am
- Louisville - Saturday, September 28, at E.P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park, check-in at 8 am; Walk at 10 am
We are recruiting volunteers for our logistics committees and fundraising - contact Tracy Rode for more information! [email protected].