Join us this walk season! Funds raised during the Walk, allow the Mid-South Chapter to provide educational events, support groups, wellness activities, easy-to- understand content, and personalized assistance for those who suffer from lupus, including the over 86,000 people living with lupus in Alabama, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON - SOME DATES/LOCATIONS STILL BEING CONFIRMED
- Birmingham - Sunday, April 5, 2020, at Veteran's Park; check-in at 1 pm, Walk at 3 pm
- Huntsville - Saturday, April 18, 2020 at S.R. Butler Green; check-in at 7 am, Walk at 9 am
- Chattanooga - Saturday, May 23, 2020 at Blue Goose Hollow Trailhead, check-in at 7 am., Walk at 9 am
- Memphis - Saturday, June 27, 2020 at Overton Park East Pavilion; check-in at 7 am, Walk at 9 am
- Lexington - TBD
- Louisville - TBD
- Nashville - TBD
- Selma - Saturday, October 10 at Memorial Stadium; check-in at 7 am, Walk at 9 am
We are recruiting volunteers for our logistics committees and fundraising - contact Tracy Rode for more information! [email protected].