Explore the broad range of programs, services, and materials we offer in the fulfillment of our mission to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
A Boston-based, peer-led support group for those impacted by lupus, their families and caregiviers. Sponsored by the Lupus Foundation of America and supported by The Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) Lupus Center, this group offers an informative, relaxed way to connect with others dealing with this autoimmune disease.
- For information on future support group meeting plans, please email Kelley Keefe and Dawn Peters at [email protected]
- Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
- An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
- Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
- Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.