The Lupus Foundation of America, Lone Star Chapter does not endorse the physicians listed below. This is a referral list only. This is NOT a comprehensive list; we urge all patients to confirm their insurance information with the physician’s office before making an appointment.
The Lupus Foundation of America, Lone Star Chapter does not endorse any of the programs or organizations published herein, but present them for your information. We oppose self-diagnosis and self-treatment. We urge all that read this publication to discuss any concerns they may have about diagnosis and/or treatments with their physician.
Click on the links below to find resources in your area.
- Austin Community Resource Directory
- Brown County Community Resource Directory
- DFW Community Resource Directory
- East Texas Community Resource Directory
- El Paso Community Resource Directory
- Panhandle Community Resource Directory
- San Antonio Community Resource Directory
- Tyler Community Resource Directory
- Waco Community Resource Directory
GSK offers programs for prescriptions that are produced by the company. GSKForYou also contains helpful information about resources both within GSK and from other trusted sources that provide information on how to manage various aspects of your health. Don't forget to check out USInLupus.com for more information and tools about lupus.Find GSK Prescription Assistance
Check out Aurinia and All In For Lupus Nephritis for more information about lupus nephritis.Read More!