Explore the broad range of programs, services, and materials we offer in the fulfillment of our mission to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
- In-person opportunities for information exchange and support.
Dates: First Tuesday of each month
Location: Knox Presbyterian Church, 1105 Catalpa Lane, Naperville, IL
Contact: [email protected]
- Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
- An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
Contact a Health Educator
- Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
- Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.
*For counties in Southern Illinois, please contact the Heartland Chapter: lupus.org/heartland