MAY IS LUPUS AWARENESS MONTH!
Lupus is more pervasive and severe than people think, and has a devastating impact that the public doesn't realize. In fact, research shows that a staggering two-thirds of the public knows little or nothing about lupus. You can help change that.
Join the nationwide effort to PUMP UP THE PURPLE this May to raise awareness and funds for lupus research and education programs. Rally support from your friends and family and get started today!
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
WORLD LUPUS DAY – MAY 10TH
Participate in World Lupus Day by bringing greater attention and resources to the efforts being made to end the suffering caused by lupus. Urge people in your community to join efforts to raise awareness of lupus and urge your government officials do more to help find cures for this deadly disease.
PUT ON PURPLE DAY – MAY 18TH
How can you be a part of Put on Purple Day? It’s simple – wear purple, tell others why and let them know where to donate.
- Purchase the 2018 Lupus Awareness T-shirt HERE
- Take a pic of you or your group putting on purple and post to your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #PutOnPurple or #POP.
- Add a Frame to your Facebook profile photo during the month of May.
Post your pics on our social media pages or tag us so we can share throughout Put On Purple Day.
- Donate and support our efforts to advance lupus research, education and support. We can’t fight this disease alone.
- Get a PUT ON PURPLE flyer